Clapham Junction Station, London
As a part of the new St John’s entrance at Clapham Junction Station, Kaler Engineering undertook both the steelwork and groundworks packages. This gave our client a complete package – minimising their risk.
- 4nr Bespoke Arched Canopies,
- 2nr Powder-coated bicycle frame,
- Aluminium powder coated flashings and bespoke drainage for platform canopies,
- Structural steelwork for Beam and Block Flooring.
In addition, our groundworks package included;
- Supply and installation of 20nr Stainless Steel Anti-Terrorist Bollards,
- Supply and installation of 30nr Stainless Steel Bollards,
- Supply and installation of concrete beam and block floor,
- Installation of Aco-drainage and associated drainage works,
- Installation of 50mm thick concrete slabs around forecourt,
- Construction of a concrete retaining structure with steps cladded with facing brickwork,
- Tarmac of forecourt including line marking,
Our experienced site management and onsite teams were able to co-ordinate the works and deliver a final end product for our client.